Background

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tongue Talent

P has discovered that she can do something that no one else in our family can. About a month ago the kids were goofing around and someone said something about touching tongues to noses and so P tried it. She got really close, probably about 1/8 of an inch. Over the next couple of weeks she practice, and soon enough, she was successful. Now she enjoys demonstrating her talent for us on a regular basis. We thought it would be fun to share it with all of you too.


Here are the rest of us trying our best but not making it. B gets the closest.


And then there is R. He said, "I can stick out my tongue and touch my nose."

3 comments:

NoryB said...

P must have gotten the good genes. I can do it too.

NoryB said...

Ok, I just went back and blew-up the pictures. Nice to see that everyone is keeping their noses clean. Maybe a little too much information, though.

Connie said...

Just love the pictures! What cute kids!

Of course we love and still miss you all!