Background

Monday, May 3, 2010

Dance Recital


C had her dance recital on Saturday. She was in a jazz dance class this last year.

I would have had a great video of the performance to post but... I didn't push the record button hard enough so while I was busy zooming in and out and following C's movements all around the stage, the camera was in standby and recording nothing. I realized what had happened when I pushed "record" again to stop the recording, but instead the green light flashed and then stayed on and began recording. I was so bummed. When I broke the news to C, she said, "That's okay Mom. I didn't really like that dance anyway." What would I do without such a sweet girl. She is always so easy going.

So, instead of a great video, here are some not so great pictures.






























































































She really did a wonderful job. Her timing was great, never rushed and never lagging, she smiled tons, danced with style, and looked like she was having a great time.

1 comment:

B & E said...

Great job C. Wish we could have been there to see it.