Background

Sunday, June 9, 2013

C's Piano Recital Videos

C had her piano recital a week ago and did a wonderful job.  (I know I am her mother, and biased, but I never played as musically as she does. )  She did a wonderful job with her first song, Fur Elise.

She did a great job on her second piece as well, Under the Sea.  She accidentally had a spontaneous reaction to a mistake she made and then I think, because of her outburst, she got flustered and then lost her place.  Since she memorizes everything (another skill I never could acquire) she had to restart a section because she couldn't remember where she was in the piece.  I still think she did an amazing job...and all after just 3 years of formal lessons.

2 comments:

W.E. said...

Between your three kids your getting the extra-curriculars pretty well-covered. It's nice that they each had a cumulative performance so near each other.

farmerette said...

C, I'm so jealous! You did and awesome job with your recital. I had a teacher but then she had to go to college so I haven't been able to play for the past few years. Love, Kiana

Awesome job and you stayed so poised! I always fell apart when playing in front of other people. Great job! Love, Aunt Leah