Background

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Halloween

I was just looking at my posts and saw this one that never got published.

This year for our branch trunk or treat we decided to get creative with our car.  I did a little looking on line and then the girls and I had fun creating the "costume".
 We even made the Piston Cup Trophy to hold the candy we would hand out.  It was tons of fun and we think it turned out pretty good.
In keeping with tradition, the band dressed up for the half time show at the Army Football game.  R was an "oblivious bird watcher".
(Sorry that it is sideways, not sure why or how to fix that.)
C and P designed and created their own costumes.  P needed a little help from me with a couple of things but it was all her plan.  The Genie:
 The Instagram photo:
 
 We all had fun with C's costume.

No comments: