Background

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Guess Who

Computers have sure come a long way. Once just a machine for completing necessary tasks, they are now a vehicle for fun and entertainment. We just got a new mac last week so I spent many frustrating hours over this last week trying to get everything set up just how I wanted it. (Notice I said "I" ... R was happy to slap everything on the new computer and be off but I had to create user accounts for everyone, get everyone's files in the correct account, customize the internet filter for each user, and then work out the mess I created doing that because I didn't quite understand exactly what I was doing when authorizing and not-authorizing all of the different settings, etc, etc, etc.) But, now that all of the work is done, it is time to play.

R is out of town so I got the kids ready for bed early by telling them that if they were fast, we would try out "Photo Booth." This is not your normal photo booth. Can you guess who is who? (P loved seeing all of our funny faces but didn't like seeing her own face looking weird, a little too disturbing for a 3 year old, so she opted for a different effect.)

3 comments:

farmerette said...

Those are too funny! We love them. I'm also very impressed that you know about setting up internet filters. I've maybe just been a tiny bit of a slacker in my computer training and left it all to my husband.

Trinceton said...

The aliens are coming! The aliens are coming! Get your guns the aliens are coming! That is awesome!

NoryB said...

Well, my comment was "Take me to your leader", but I guess Trinceton beat me to the punch