Before
After
In an effort to doctor our family picture (eliminate glare on B's glasses and in some other places) I found a free photo editing program for mac called Seashore. I spent way to much time messing around on it with our family picture but was able to achieve what I wanted by eliminating the glares. Then I decided to play around with one of the pictures I took of P right before Easter. With just a little trial and error, I liked what I ended up with. I'm afraid to get too involved with this as I can see myself spending way too much time doing this. But, if I ever have lots of free time, or am feeling like I need another hobby, I know right what I'm going to start doing...taking lots of pictures and playing around with them in a photo editing program.

Before

After
2 comments:
Check out thepioneerwomman.com and look at her photo section. She has such great tips for editing and has some awesome actions. I'm trying to convince Bryan that we NEED to get Photoshop. Not that I really have the time to spend learning it, but it would be sooo cool if I did!
then you'll start getting rid of those little lines that aren't supposed to be on your face, and brighten the eyes, and maybe fix the hair a little and add a little color to the skin...it's a slippery slope, but at the bottom lies digital perfection. Technology is grand.
Post a Comment