Background

Monday, May 4, 2009

Dance Recital



Saturday was P's dance recital. I was concerned about how she would do because she was not too sure about dancing on the stage in front of a bunch of people. Thursday night was the first rehearsal in the auditorium and she did wonderfully...better than I had ever seen her dance in class. She was smiling, animated, and doing it all perfectly. (It helps that their teacher is down on the floor in front of them doing it with them.) I was so bummed that I hadn't taken the video camera on Thursday. She danced well at the dress rehearsal on Friday and the performance on Saturday too, the class just wasn't as together. (You never know what you are going to get with 8 three and four year olds on a stage.)

Here is the video of Saturday's performance.

2 comments:

farmerette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
farmerette said...

Dear P,
That was pretty! I liked that show and it was very beautiful. I like your hair.
Love, Tayre

Dear P,
You have grown very fast! I love that dance and I loved the dress. I liked how they pulled you hair back for the dance. It looked very good.
Love, Kiana

Dear P,
Ohhh! Awww! Eeeggh! Clap, Clap, Clap!
Love, Tasker

Dear P,
You did a lovely job at your dance recital. You looked like a little princess. We are very proud of you.
Love, Uncle Bryan and Aunt Leah