Being that it is LABOR Day, here is what we did....
Raked acorns from the side yard, backyard, and driveway (we had some help from a friend)

and blew them to the curb.

Cleaned out the garage.


Washed the red car.

Washed the van


And then ate pizza and watched a movie.
Hope you had a great Labor Day!
4 comments:
Rone, I'm LOVING the haircut!
It looks like you had a good day. We had a great day too, but you will have to wait to see what we did. Rone, I love the hair style, or should I say lack of hair.
It's kind of ironic that Labor Day was started as a celebration of the working man to honor their achievements in casting off the tyranny and abuse of employers... And you honor it by forcing your children to work. You'd better be careful or they may start unionizing on you.
It's so fun to see how everyone is growing! And to think you are about to enjoy Autumn leaves soon! Ahhhh.......the joy of living in the East!
Post a Comment