B is the big 8th grader this year. This will be his last year of middle school. He is taking all of the regular classes along with Algebra for his math class and drama, art, and band for his electives.

C is a 4th grader this year. We were happy to see that she got the same 4th grade teacher as B had. It will be a busy but great year for her and she'll learn lots.

Our baby, P, started Kindergarten. I remember how hard it was the first day I took B to kindergarten. It was much easier to take P. I miss her now and then through out the day but I know she is having a great time. She has a wonderful teacher. P was most excited for kindergarten because she gets to eat lunch at school.
2 comments:
I can't believe that B is in 8th grade, but for that matter I can't believe my A is in 9th! They all look so cute - hope life is great!
I love the first day of school pictures!! There is such a...fresh start feel to them. Very fun!
Post a Comment