Background

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So long, farewell

It is with mixed emotions that we say goodbye to the house that we called home for the last 8 years.




Our new house is literally twice as big as our old house. Two homes were turned into one new house. I am thankful for the extra space but I miss living in the little house at the same time. It was cozy, comfortable, and really worked well for our family.

One thing I won't miss is my little kitchen, "R.V." sink that I could barely wash dishes in.

And I am so thankful for a larger bedroom for B, more counter space in the kitchen, and a second full bathroom.

I'm sure that when we get a little more settled that this place will also feel like home.

3 comments:

farmerette said...

I am so excited for you and can't wait to see pics. when you are all settled in! The nice thing about this move is you are in the same ward, neighborhood, and school. That doesn't happen often.

NoryB said...

I'm confused, you posted pictures of your old place (which we've all seen), but not pictures of your new place?

B.Bird said...

Pictures of the new place are coming. I'm waiting to get a few more things hung on the wall, etc.