Background

Sunday, January 23, 2011

5 1/2 hours of basketball

If I kept a list of all of the reasons that I love living here, on the list would be college sporting events. We really don't attend a lot, considering how many are available to watch, but when ever we do go, it is a great time. Yesterday was the mens and womens basketball games against the big rival school. We had a blast attending the game along with some friends of ours.


I wasn't sure P would make it through that much basketball, but a stuffed animal, a leapster, and a fun friend to hang out with did the trick. She made it through all of both games even though we ended up being out past bed time.

Since Grandpa K was in town for business, he got to go with us too.
Even though both the women and the men lost their games, we still had a great time. The place was full, the crowds were loud and enthusiastic, and the men's game went down to the wire. We almost won, it was so close.

What a great time. We'll have to do it again sometime and hope for a win next time.

1 comment:

B & E said...

It makes me think of all the fun times I had a high school basketball games.