When I was a kid, I loved snow days because we didn't have to go to school. After a long discussion with B, I finally figured out that he loves snow days because you get to play in the snow all day. Missing school is a great bonus, but getting to play all day in the snow is why he loves them so much. So, when another snow storm hit Tuesday night into Wednesday and canceled school, again, we seized the opportunity and played in the snow.
If you've come to visit us, you may recognize where we went sledding although it looks a little different covered in snow and with the river jammed with ice.

It was a fun place to sled because of its long runs and the jumps created by the few terraces in the hill. In case you can't tell...we had a blast.




1 comment:
Wish I could have played with you. It looks like dad even had fun.
Post a Comment