R and B both missed it as B had a track meet all day and R was busy playing the 2nd of 3 gigs he had on Saturday.
Here is P with C and R before the recital.
Here are pictures from her tap dance.
And ones from her ballet dance.
She did a wonderful job with both dances and had fun having one costume that changed into two.
On the day of her actual recital, she was all about the flowers. R believes she only wants to be in dance class because that way she can get flowers. He may be right. The day before her recital she said, "Mom, you better have gotten me flowers." I informed her that her statement was not very polite.
I pre-ordered her flowers from the flower shop on post, and they bring them to the recital for us to pick up there. As we walked into the school for the recital, there were buckets and buckets of flower bouquets. This time P said, "Mom, did you remember to get me flowers?"
She was definitely thrilled to get her flowers, and has enjoyed having them on our dinning room table.





2 comments:
P. you look so beautiful! I wish we could have been there to see you dance. Tell your Mom she needs to post a video of you tapping, since you have the music. I'm so glad you got flowers too. What an exciting event.
I have video but can't seem to post it. I think it is something with my internet filter. I'll have to try and figure it out.
Post a Comment